Did you use the natural way to get rid of permanent hair dye fast?
If your answer is “No”, you must try it first. As an expert, you must say you that you should follow the natural way to avoid any kind of risk. You know the alternative ways could be dangerous for your hair. Different chemicals may affect your hair with various problems such as hair fall, itching, dandruff, and baldness. Everybody knows these types of problem are annoying which lessen your personality.
Your hair is a great part of your personality. I have experienced many patients who used chemicals or alternative ways to vanish the permanent hair color. Several times, they mentioned the problem of itching, hair fall, and other related problems. When I asked them what they used to vanish permanent hair color, most of them answered that they used color remover, chemicals, and other ways.
I am here to ensure you a great way to remove hair color naturally. The natural way is the best way to apply to our physic. If there are natural solutions, you need not search for other ways. I have mentioned the easiest way to remove permanent hair color.
Look: You have to read the instructions, formula, and the remedies properly. Otherwise, it could hamper your hair with various problems. To ensure the instructions properly, read the instruction repeatedly.
What remedies do you need to remove permanent hair dye from hair naturally
Vitamin C: At first, you have to arrange capsules of vitamin C. It works as a hair remover for sometimes. You have to mix this vitamin with some fine powder.
Shampoo: Now buy an anti-dandruff shampoo. You have to buy as much you needed.
Dish soap: Use dish soap to wash your hair for a long time. Massage hair to remove the dye with both hands properly.
Baking soda: Now you need a little bit of baking soda. Remember that baking soda is the main element of this process. You will get baking soda in your local market.
Lemon Juice: You know lemon juice is very much important for our home uses. If possible, collect two or more lemon to process the paste for great work.
How to remove permanent hair dye naturally Step By Step:
Read the instruction carefully and follow the steps gradually.
Step 01: At first, get Vitamin C capsule and shampoo in your hand. You have to mix the vitamin C capsule with a fine powder to make a fine paste. Get 12 pieces of vitamin C capsule and cut them to get the chemical out to mix with the powder. Press shampoo as much as you need to cover your full hair portion. I suggest you press a lot of shampoos.
- Mix Vitamin C powder and Shampoo into a plastic thing.
- Now massage the find paste into your hair.
- Be sure that you are covering the whole area of your hair.
- Now keep the paste for 30 minutes. Do not keep it for more than 35 minutes.
- Then, wash the whole area of your hair with fresh water.
- Now try to use a clarifying shampoo to get the result that is more effective.
- After washing with shampoo, use a conditioner. It will soften your hair.
- Use the shampoo several times. You know permanent hair dye is very sticky that cannot vanish in just a single wash.
Step 2: This is step is easier than the first one. You can do it by spending a little cost. Here you need to buy anti-dandruff shampoo. It will help you commercially.
- Go to the market and buy an anti-dandruff shampoo and a conditioner.
- Remember that the shampoo contains selenium sulfide. It is an active ingredient.
- Wash your hair with cold water before applying the shampoo.
- Now apply the anti-dandruff shampoo covering the full length of your hair.
- Keep it for few minutes and wash it with hot water.
- Next, use the conditioner with fresh normal water. You must use a conditioner to protect from hair damage because of using hot water and anti-dandruff shampoo.
- The very effective selenium sulfide helps to deep clean your hair, which gradually fades dye.
- Use the techniques for several times to remove permanent dye completely.
Step 03: This one is also a very easy step that costs a very little amount. I think need not spend a penny on this step. You will find dish soap in your washroom. You just need to use the soap for several times.
- At first, wash your hair with normal water.
- Now get the dish soap and apply it to your whole hair smoothly just like a shampoo.
- Keep it for a few minutes.
- Wash hair with hot water. It will help to loosen the dye.
- Use the dish soap for several times with the same instruction.
Step 04: Now it is time to use baking soda. You know baking soda is a regular staff for cleaning things at your home. You might be shocked that it helps you to remove permanent dye from your hair.
- Get a small bowl to mix shampoo and baking soda together.
- Now take as much shampoo as you need to cover your hair.
- Mix baking soda with clarifying shampoo in the little bowl to make a fine paste.
- Now apply the paste in your hair. Massage your hair smoothly to reach the paste into the root.
- Keep the paste for 5 to 10 minutes after apply in your hair.
- Now wash your hair with hot water. Remember you must use a conditioner to prevent hair damages to apply hot water.
- Apply this method several times. Hope you will get a good result.
Step 05: Lemon juice works for hair very effectively without any side effects. Just get tow lemons and press them to get the juice.
- Now get the juice in a little bowl.
- Apply the juice in your hair completely with both hands.
- Keep it for 1 hour
- Now wash your hair with normal water. You can use shampoo to wash in a better way.
- Use the technique several times.
Already you have the natural way to remove permanent hair dye from your hair. To be more skilled and sure about the processing, read the article again. If you get a better result, share this article with your dear ones so that they could help others.