If you are born with straight hair, then it is a very challenging mission to get curly hair looks natural. However, there is plenty of trick & tips you could use to get curly hair naturally permanently. In this article, we will reveal all of those tips to you.
Can Naturally Straight Hair Turn Curly?
Are you noticing slight changes happening to your naturally straight? Is your naturally straight hair turning curly overtime?
An increase in androgens in your body can change your hair follicle’s shape. That can gradually change your hairline.it can turn your naturally straight hair to curly.
If you have seen your naturally straight hair turned curly. Then the cause of this is your hormones or changes happening in your environment you are currently in. Stress and aging are also considered a factor for your straight hair becoming curly.
But commonly, it is a hormonal change that reshapes the follicles of your hair. Changing your straight hair to curly. It is considered to be a permanent change to your hair.
So let’s start to read a Proven and effective guide on
How to make your hair naturally curly permanently
Hold on! Before jump to the main part, you must hear about curling irons. Well, these hair instrument tool cans save lots of your time, but we are not using any heat styling tool to curl our hair. However, in the future, it will bring lots more damage. But the good news is that there are a few different approaches to add a few twists to your hair, the vast majority of which will give you results that look much progressively natural.
Let’s start with the video guide – don’t miss our last 2 guides that are more effective.
There is 7 natural way to get curly hair overnight.
1. Twist the Hair with a Towel While Drying
We’re all blameworthy of harsh drying after a shower, yet this uncompromising movement can pound the natural curls of our hair and make it frizz. Rather we can gently follow the ‘press and curve’ strategy.
Just take your towel and then press and wind the hair instead of rough scouring it forward and backward. Remember, harsh rubbing will push the hair fingernail skin upwards which makes frizz.
2. Curl with Hair Rollers
Hair rollers is a useful hair instrument to make your hair curly fast. Don’t worry; it doesn’t have any heat or substantial damage. We all just need a set of hair rollers & a wide comb.
At first, clean & wash your hair with a good brand conditioner if you don’t do it yet. Now take the comb to go through your hair while it is still yet wet to help evacuate the tangles. In such a case, you may need to use some hair gel (while still, I am opposed to using hair items like gel) at a moderate amount to hold the curl.
Now, start with a small layer of hair and fold it over the hair, beginning from the finish of the strand and then move forward. Spot the finishes under the hair roller. Keep the hair against the roller, and ensure that the hair rollers are placed horizontally against your head. Now seat for a while & then take out those rollers when the hair comes to dry completely. I suggest doing it before sleep while the hair will come to dry overnight.
3. Forget your Hairbrush
Wavy hair will, in general, be drier and weaker than different sorts of hair, so running a hot hairbrush through your hair will create breakage and iron out your natural twist shape. To unravel, it is better to use a wide-toothed comb through your hair only after the shower. Disregard it well after that to achieve your goal.
Scrunching will improve to build naturally in your hair or making it wavy, actually relies upon your hair surface. It’s one of the fastest and most effortless techniques to get some chaotic twists. Here are some things you will need: hair curl gel, normal hair gel, towel, shampoo, wave grease for curly hair and a well brand hair conditioner.
Here is the process:
- Begin with washing your hair with a cleanser and after that conditioner.
- Use the conditioner just to the closures of your hair, so it doesn’t overload your hair.
- Wash your hair altogether to dispose of any dust, residue.
- Dry it with a towel. Try not to rub your hair so much as it will cause hair breakage and frizz (I already explained it above). Rather, crush delicately to get abundance water out.
- If your hair is still soaked, apply a moderate amount of gel around your hair.
- Curve forward and begin scrunching your hair with the curling gel. Do it at a similar pace used to fold a bit of paper.
- Try not to get any item close to your hair roots, as this may influence your hair to seem oily. Continue scrunching upward and let your hair curly after a while.
5. Add a Diffuser when Blow-Drying
the best diffuser is fundamental for a night out twist designs. To give your hair the shape of a natural twist, quietly shift your blow-dryer on to the ‘low’ setting and turn on the diffuser. After that, better utilize your hands to push your hair around to ensure you don’t miss any layer or part of your hair.
If you are looking for the perfect curl shapes in your hair, plaiting is the best approach. This is one of the most effortless approaches to twist hair.
Here are things you need for plaiting: Two hair ties & a well brand hairspray.
Here is the process:
- Like always begin with cleaning your hair and hold up until it is 70% dry.
- Divide your hair into different parts and interlace it on either side.
- If you just need curly shapes towards the finishes of your hair, make two standards interlaces of your head.
- For curls that start near the underlying foundations of your hair, make two French plaits or twists on either side of your head.
- Guarantee that the plaits are tight with the goal that your hair doesn’t frizz out when you reveal it.
- Keep the plaits until your hair is totally dry. You can do it at night before going to bed, sleeping all over the night with these plaits, and after that fix them in the following morning.
- Brush hair with fingers and after that complete the process with some hairspray for holding the curl shapes.
7. Hairband Technique
Well, this is another approach for giving a beachy curl shape in your hair. Here is the process:
- While your hair is marginally sodden, fold a headband over your head.
- Divide your hair into two parts and begin folding it over the headband.
- When you get as far as possible of your hair, stick it to verify the setup.
- Rehash this process with the second area and stick it set up.
- You can utilize a blow dryer to accelerate the drying procedure, or you can hit the sack with your hair folded over the headband.
- When your hair is totally dry, unfasten it and let it down.
- Brush your hair with your fingers and wrap up by scrunching your hair with an ocean salt splash to hold the curl shape.
What haircut should I get curly hair men?
A man with curly hair sometimes feels very confused about what kind of haircut he needs for his hair. Do you have curly hair and looking for a perfect haircut for this? Sometimes this is very hard to find what haircut will suit you the most. Having curly hair is very difficult to arrange. Did you ever think to give a unique and handsome style to your hair? Then you can read this. In this article, you will know about the top 8 best haircuts for curly men.
Short Choppy Curls
This curly hair cut is close to the head and needs short hair. It has sharp and short spikes, and it can give your hair a ton of texture. If you want a haircut with short hair, then you can apply it.
Do you want a decent haircut for your curly hair? Then you can do it. It can provide a haircut with a high amount of presence. But it is not so wild.
Are you fond of long hair, but have curly hair? Then this hair cut is for you. Tying all your hair up and the middle of your head is called “Man Bun.” This is an easy and comfortable hairstyle.
Curly Drop Fade
This hair cut is a combined arrangement of a chiseled fade with tousled hair. Curly drop fade cut is mostly suitable for curly hair men.
Long Messy Curls
This hairstyle is all about curly hair. For this, your hair has to grow longer in every area. Then you can arrange this vibrant and fresh looking style.
Curly Slicked Back Style
Do you have a more massive forehead, and then this is the perfect hairstyle for you. This is slicked and back style. In this, your face remains in the focus point, and keep your curly hair in the back.
Short Messy Style
Do you want to keep your curly hair in a texture? Here is another style for short curly hair. This curl is tied together as a rounded. It can make more appearance.
Tangled Curly Style
This style is for positively flowing men’s hairstyles. This is also boldly textured. Most of the curly hair men like it and make a hair cut according to this style. This hairstyle can give more volume to your hair.
Ok, these are the most favorite and suitable haircut for a man with curly hair. You can try those according to your hair volume, length, and what kind of style you want.
Well, that is all for today. I hope you already pick the best ideas that suit perfectly to shape your hair curly. We are trying to broken details on how to make your hair curly naturally. You don’t have to risk your hair under some heat damage. Try any of these tips to get curly hair naturally permanently without any doubt.